Adjustable, Neoprene, Shin Splints Leg Compression Strap Support for Pulled Calf Muscle Pain Torn Calf Strain Injury | Fits Men and Women
Whether you are a professional basketball player or a casual athlete, you want to do everything you can to help prevent injury to your tendons during your exercise or play. With the MDUB Medical Shin Splint Crosstrap, you can have the support you need to keep doing the active things you enjoy! The patented Crosstrap design creates more isolated pressure. This means more localized pressure to the problem area and more relief from aches and pains. As part of the design, there is a slit on the side of the strap that allows for even more adjustability as you wrap it around your leg. This lets you put pressure exactly where you know your body needs it. The shin strap is made from high-quality neoprene and nylon, ensuring that it will last through years of wear and tear and still be able to support your fitness needs.
Unlike other leg or ankle straps on the market which has plastic or rubber on the side, which can cause irritation and injury, we don't use plastic or rubber parts. This strap is for both men and women and helps support a wide range of problems including pulled or torn muscles, tendonitis, Achilles tendinopathy, strains, sprains, weak or injured calf muscles, and helps manage symptoms of shin splints. The padding provides good support for the knee, especially when you're walking up or down an incline. We want this strap to help you have the pain relief you don’t often get from other leg braces, compression sleeves, or similar leg straps. If you’re someone who enjoys fitness or playing sports, then you’re going to want to add this to your exercise equipment!
The shin support is designed to alleviate pain and discomfort caused by shin splints, sprains, or injury. It is made with breathable neoprene and extra-strength latching material and features an adjustable strap that allows you to customize the support to your exact specifications.
- UNISEX LEG COMPRESSION STRAP: The MDUB Crosstrap Shin Splint Strap provides support to men and women for leg pain from pulled, torn and swollen muscles, or over-pronation of “Flat Feet”. It helps with strains, sprains, and weak or injured calf muscles, and helps manage symptoms of shin splints, (medial tibial stress syndrome), during both athletic and occupational activities.
- THE PAIN REDUCING STRAP: Providing better muscle pain relief than full leg support, a shin compression sleeve, or compression socks, the MDUB Crosstrap is a pain-reducing pressure strap that covers only what it needs to. Reducing suffering from leg pain, exercise, or walks can often seem like an overwhelming task. This genius shin strap provides a way to do exercise without worry!
- PATENTED CROSSTRAP DESIGN: This unique Crosstrap technology means more localized pressure to the problem area. A slit on the side of the strap allows for more adjustability, letting you put pressure exactly where your body needs it. The Crosstrap helps with strains, sprains, and shin splint management.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE MATERIAL: Unlike other leg straps on the market which have plastic or rubber on the side that can cause irritation and injury, we don't use plastic or rubber parts. In fact, our light and soft Crosstrap actually helps to soften the impact because they are made of high-quality neoprene and nylon. This also gives it longer life and more durability!
- USED FOR VARIOUS INJURIES: Part of what makes up the unique design of the MDUB Crosstrap is that it can also be used for various injuries. Depending on your size and need, this strap can be used to support Patellar Tendonitis (jumper’s knee), Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS), and Shin Splints. Make this amazing product part of your essential fitness accessories!
Small: 12" - 16"
Large: 16" - 20"
Hand wash in cold water, using a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and let air dry. Do not bleach or use fabric softener.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Built with a neoprene blend which may cause skin irritations, if a rash develops or pain persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
I measured. I bought a small. Definitely too small, I should’ve wore a medium.