Patella Knee Strap for Running, Cycling, Hiking, Outdoor Sports
Made of comfortable, flexible materials, you won't have to worry about knee pain when you're out and about.
The PTS features our unique CROSSTRAP technology, meaning more stabilization of your Patella tendon. You'll notice that on one side of the CROSSTRAP, there's a slit through which you pull the other end of the strap. This allows for a lot more adjustability than the other straps you run into, letting you put pressure exactly where your body needs it.
Knee pain, though common, can be debilitating and can hinder you from enjoying the activities that you love the most. Whether you have knee pain due to arthritis, a knee sprain, or tendonitis, it’s time to take back your life and return to your favorite pastimes. Heal up so you can start trail running, chasing your children around the yard, or helping your friends move. The answer is simpler and cheaper than physical therapy. This high-quality patellar strap from MDUB Athletics offers superior patellar support for comfortable, all-day wear. Use over or under clothing. It features an adjustable strap that allows you to wear the brace as tightly as you want. The universal strap fits most people, so whether you’re a small or large size, count on unparalleled support from this soft wrap for your daily activities.
- RELIEF FOR PAINFUL CONDITIONS: MDUB Medical’s knee support straps are designed to provide relief from painful knee conditions, such as Osgood-Schlatter disease (OSD), jumpers knee, chondromalacia, patellar tendonitis, tennis knee, arthritis and joint pain, knee sprains, gym injuries, and more. Professional sports teams love and use this strap for its ability to alleviate pain and promote better athletic performance.
- REDUCED PRESSURE ON AFFECTED AREA: A bad knee can complicate even the simplest tasks. The more pressure put on an injured knee, the worse the pain gets. Reduce your suffering by using this comfortable, stabilizing knee wrap to lessen the impact and strain on your affected knee. The strap creates 20% more isolated pressure on the intersection and dilutes the pressure on your knee’s sides and back.
- DURABLE, HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: The natural, durable latex of these rubber straps offers plenty of stretch while still providing firm support for the patella, so you can enjoy a full range of motion while wearing the band. You’ll also appreciate the lightweight and breathable neoprene construction, which makes it a breeze to comfortably wear this compression strap on your leg all day long.
- EASY TO CARE FOR: If you’re using our runner’s strap on a daily basis, you’ll probably want to wash it regularly. Simply add it to a load of laundry and use the handwash setting of your washing machine. Wash using a mild detergent. Allow the strap to air dry and do not use bleach or fabric softener. It’ll be fresh for your next fitness endeavor.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: This Velcro strap is fully adjustable and can accommodate a small or large body. The dual strap fits knees up to 19” around on either the right or left knee. We offer 2 sizes: 12” to 15“ around the knee and 15” to 19”. Count on this brace to work for men, women, and kids. It comes in black or blue. Put it to the test today!
Sizing Patellar Tendon Strap – Below the knee cap:
Small – Approximately 12” - 15"
Large – Approximately 15” - 19”
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Built with a neoprene blend which may cause skin irritations, if a rash develops or pain persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
Strap helps pretty well with symptoms. However, the design is a bit confusing. It looks like the logo should be on the front with the cross strap on the back, but this isn't the case according to the instructions. I'd recommend a redesign so that it matches other straps found online.