Prevent Patellar Tendonitis (Jumper’s Knee) Full Knee Support Brace for ACL/LCL Ligament Pain
Knee pain, though common, can be debilitating and can hinder you from enjoying the activities that you love the most. Whether you have knee pain due to a runner’s knee, arthritis, a knee sprain, a gym injury, or a torn ligament, it’s time to take back your life and return to your favorite pastimes. Heal up so you can start trail running, chasing your children around the yard, or helping your friends move.
This high-quality knee brace from MDUB Medical offers superior patellar support for comfortable, all-day wear. It features an adjustable strap that allows you to wear the brace as tightly as you want.
The brace fits almost any size, so whether you’re a small, medium, or large size, count on unparalleled support from this soft wrap for your daily activities. You’ll appreciate how the nylon-and-neoprene construction of this lifting brace makes it light, comfy, soft, and durable. This brace also promotes a full range of motion, so while wearing it, you can go out and golf, hit the gym, or just do chores around the house without worrying about having your movement restricted.
The Crosstrap braces came about as a result of all the flawed and subpar designs for existing braces that were previously available on the market. The head athletic trainer in the NCAA decided to use his 18 years of experience to create something better and thus came the Crosstrap. These products have been used in every sport in the NCAA.
Athletes prefer this design for its low profile and isolated pressure. Heal comfortably with help from MDUB Medical.
- REDUCED PRESSURE FOR LESS PAIN: Knee injuries can complicate even the simplest tasks, such as walking to your mailbox or going to work. Reduce your suffering by using one of our comfortable and stabilizing knee wraps to lessen the impact and strain on your affected knee. Continue doing the things you need to do without the struggle.
- RELIEF FOR PAINFUL CONDITIONS: MDUB Medical’s knee brace is designed to provide relief from painful knee conditions, such as runner’s knee, arthritis and joint pain, knee sprains, gym injuries, and torn MCLs or ACLs. Professional sports teams love and use this brace for its ability to alleviate pain and promote better athletic performance. Even if you fall, this brace softens the impact.
- SOFT, HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Our black brace contains no rubber or plastic that can irritate your body or injure your knees further if you slip or fall. The nylon-and-neoprene construction of this lifting brace makes it light, comfy, soft, and durable. Wrap your bad knee in the best quality comfort with the CROSSTRAP knee brace today.
- PROMOTES FULL RANGE OF MOTION: Most people think of a brace as stiff and limiting of their range of motion like a splint. However, our open-faced brace not only offers full patellar support but also promotes full movement and lets you exercise with ease. The Velcro straps are soft and do not restrain movement, so you can keep weightlifting and doing the physical activities you love.
- ALLOWS FOR A PERSONALIZED FIT: For best results with this ligament-support brace, you need a tight compression fit that conforms to the curve of your knee. This adjustable brace offers the perfect, personalized fit that reduces pressure on your patellar tendon and relieves pain while running. It can be adjusted on the left or right knee to fit nearly anybody from kids to plus-sized adults.
Sizing Patellar Stabilizing Brace - Lower thigh above the knee:
- Small – Approximately 6” to 13”
- Large – Approximately 13” to 20”
Reduces pain from:
- Patellofemoral Pain
- Patella Tendonitis
Hand wash in cold water, using mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and let air dry. Do not bleach or use fabric softener.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Built with a neoprene blend which may cause skin irritations, if rash develops or pain persists discontinue use and consult a physician