For Tendonitis Prevention in Running, Cycling, Hiking and Outdoor Fitness by MDUB Athletics
Whether you are a professional basketball player or a casual athlete, you want to do everything you can to help prevent injury to your tendons during your exercise or play. With the MDUB Medical Achilles Crosstrap, you can have the support you need to keep doing the active things you enjoy! The patented Crosstrap design creates 20% more isolated pressure on the intersection and then dilutes the pressure on the sides and back of your ankle. This means more localized pressure to the problem area and more relief from aches and pains. As part of the design, there is a slit on the side of the strap that allows for even more adjustability as you wrap it around your leg. This lets you put pressure exactly where you know your body needs it. The Achilles strap is made from high-quality neoprene and nylon, ensuring that it will last through years of wear and tear and still be able to support your fitness needs. Unlike other ankle straps on the market which use plastic or rubber on the sides, we don't use plastic or rubber parts that can make injuries worse. This strap is for both men and women and helps support a wide range of problems, including pulled or torn muscles, tendonitis, Achilles tendinopathy, strains, sprains, weak or injured calf muscles, and helps manage symptoms of shin splints. The padding provides good support for the knee, especially when you're walking up or down an incline. We want this strap to help you have the pain relief you don’t often get from other ankle braces, compression sleeves, or similar ankle straps. If you’re someone who enjoys fitness or playing sports, then you’re going to want to add this to your exercise equipment!
- UNISEX ANKLE COMPRESSION STRAP: The MDUB Crosstrap Achilles Strap provides support to men and women for ankle pain from pulled or torn muscles, tendonitis, or Achilles tendinopathy. It helps with strains, sprains, and weak or injured calf muscles, and helps manage symptoms of shin splints, (medial tibial stress syndrome), during both athletic and occupational activities.
- THE PAIN REDUCING STRAP: Providing better muscle pain relief than a full ankle support, an ankle compression sleeve, or compression socks, the MDUB Crosstrap is a pain reducing pressure strap that covers only what it needs to. Reducing suffering from ankle pain, exercise, or walks can often seem like an overwhelming task. This genius Achilles strap provides a way to do exercise without worry!
- PATENTED CROSSTRAP DESIGN: Our patented Crosstrap design creates 20% more isolated pressure on the intersection and then dilutes the pressure on the sides and back of your ankle. This unique Crosstrap technology means more localized pressure to the problem area. A slit on the side of the strap allows for more adjustability, letting you put pressure exactly where your body needs it.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE MATERIAL: Unlike other ankle straps on the market which have plastic or rubber on the side that can cause irritation and injury, we don't use plastic or rubber parts that often make injuries worse. In fact, our light and soft Crosstrap actually helps to soften the impact because they are made of high-quality neoprene and nylon. This also gives it longer life and more durability!
- USE FOR VARIOUS INJURIES: Part of what makes up the unique design of the MDUB Crosstrap is that it can also be used for various injuries. Depending on your size and need, this strap can be used to support Patellar Tendonitis (jumper’s knee), Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS), and shin splints. Make this amazing product part of your essential fitness accessories!
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Achilles tendinopathy
Hand wash in cold water, using a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and let air dry. Do not bleach or use fabric softener.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Built with a neoprene blend which may cause skin irritations, if rash develops or pain persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
1. I have really nagging Achilles' Tendonitis.
2. This strap...it is a good product, it does help. I use mine all the time.
It is not going to CURE your Tendonitis, but it is going to help lessen aggravating it during normal daily activities.
My problem? The price? This is basically a piece of Velcro with a slit in it?!
The producers probably get them produced in China for about $1 a piece, if that.
So why the $14 retail? And free shipping? Heck, these things weigh nothing. Free shipping is great, but the product doesn't cost anything to ship anyway.
And these Crosstraps WEAR OUT fast. If I use mine every day, the Velcro is shot in about two months, will not stick. That means I am going to have to spend about $100 a year on a Velcro strip.
I would love to give this product my full support. AND...congrats to the company. They are making bank off guys like me, who really need help. I will probably buy another one, and another one. Yeah, that's the way it goes, with Capitalism. I support all that. I'm not a Communist! But $14 for a piece of Velcro? I am going to look into making my own; buy a roll of Velcro, cut some off, cut a slot in the strip...there you go...knock-off Crosstrap for a $1.
Achilles strap worked wonders— kept me in the game!!
I have used these for tennis for several months. I feel they really help. This is my second set .
I have numerous socks braces but I have used the strap for a few days on my Achilles and without a doubt it has helped I ride a bike 20 miles 3 days awek and walk 4 miles the other 4 days would recommend
I bought this strap because I had tried everything. After applying I loved that all my pain went away. I hate that a ~$15 strap make me feel so much better.